Weaver Bennett & Bland PA
- Legal Services
We support you in a broad range of legal areas: Business Law; Civil Litigation; Divorce, Family Law & Adoptions, Domestic Law; Elder Law; Estate Planning; Estate Administration; Special Needs Planning; Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice & Wrongful Death; and more.
WBB's attorneys offer a FREE 1 hour initial consultation regarding your legal matter in the following practice areas: business law, estate planning, and civil litigation. Find out more on our website and contact us today at (704) 844-1400 to schedule a consultation.
Your Attorneys for Life - Helping. Planning. Protecting. Trusted in the community since 1982, our lawyers provide the best possible legal representation and advocacy regarding your business or personal matter. Weaver, Bennett & Bland, P.A. serves clients in North Carolina and South Carolina, especially in the Greater Charlotte Metro area and in Union County.
Whom to Contact
- Kate EngMarketing DirectorPhone: (704) 844-1400
- Lisanne MangumAttorney at LawPhone: (704) 844-1400
- Matthew VillmerAttorney at LawPhone: (704) 844-1400
- Eran WeaverPresident & Attorney at LawPhone: (704) 844-1400
- Crystal WeltonAttorney at LawPhone: (704) 844-1400
- William WhittakerAttorney at LawPhone: (704) 844-1400
From Union County: US 74-W, turn left onto Sam Newell Rd. toward Downtown Matthews. Sam Newell Rd. becomes N Trade St. We're at the corner of N. Trade St. and East Charles St. Parking is available.