Turning Point Inc
- Specialty Shop
Turning Point’s vision is that all people will have safe and healthy relationships, free from domestic abuse, sexual assault, and child abuse in their homes, schools, workplaces, and communities.
Turning Point exists to end domestic abuse, sexual assault, and child abuse through safe shelter, advocacy, prevention, and social change.
Are you a victim of domestic violence or abuse?
Abuse can be emotional, physical, psychological, sexual, and/or financial.
Domestic violence or abuse is about one partner exerting power and control over the other.
Domestic violence or abuse isn’t simply about anger management or anger problems.
Does your partner ever...
Accuse you of cheating or being disloyal?
Make you feel worthless?
Hurt you by hitting, choking, or kicking you?
Intimidate and/or threaten you or someone you love?
Threaten to hurt themselves if they don’t get what they want?
Try to control what you do or who you see?
Pressure or force you into unwanted sex?
Control your access to money?
Stalk you, including calling you constantly or following you?
You are NOT ALONE.
You are NOT TO BLAME.
You DO NOT DESERVE to be treated this way.
You have RIGHTS.
You can get HELP.
Our hotline number is 704-283-SAFE (7233).
Whom to Contact
- Denise DavisDirector of DV ServicesPhone: (704) 283-9150
- Jessie LindbergExecutive DIrectorPhone: (704) 288-1810
- Jennifer SanfordCommunity Engagement ManagerPhone: (704) 283-9150
- Charity TiptonDirector of CAC/SARC ServicesPhone: (704) 283-9150
- Becky TracyFund Development ManagerPhone: (704) 283-9150
- Tiffany WeaverFinance DirectorPhone: (704) 288-1812