Pilgrim's Pride Corporation
For over six decades, Pilgrim’s has produced healthy, high-quality food products that go into some of the world’s finest recipes. Working with approximately over 4,000 family farms throughout the U.S. and Mexico, we are dedicated to providing these wholesome, high-quality products at a great value. As the second-largest chicken producer in the world Pilgrim’s has the capacity to process more than 34 million birds per week for a total of more than over 10 billion pounds of live chicken annually.
With corporate headquarters located in Greeley, Colorado, we have operations in 14 U.S. states as well as in Mexico and Puerto Rico. We are committed to the 40,000 plus team members who work with us to provide products to foodservice, retail and frozen entrée customers. The company’s primary distribution is through retailers, foodservice distributors and restaurants as well as through the export of chicken products to customers all over the world. Pilgrim's Pride is a part of the JBS USA family. JBS S.A., the world's largest protein company, owns 78.5% of our outstanding common stock.
Together, we will make a difference in the lives of our team members and families if we consistently drive one another to outperform our competitors and become the BEST Company in our industry.
Whom to Contact
- Amber AyscueHR SupervisorPhone: (704) 624-4473
- Wendolyn DavisHR SupervisorPhone: (704) 624-9116
- Adam DillonComplex Safety ManagerPhone: (704) 624-4470
- Tenasha GoinsBenefits CoordinatorPhone: (704) 624-4451
- Sherry HighExecutive AssistantPhone: (704) 624-4416
- Kevin HurstPlant Manager
- Ted LankfordGeneral ManagerPhone: (704) 624-2171
- Albertina SambulaHR DirectorPhone: (704) 624-4479
- Rob SupraSafety ManagerPhone: (704) 624-2171