- Health Care
- Physicians, Pediatric
- Physicians, General Practice
At Novant Health Matthews Medical Center, we are welcoming a new era in healthcare, where achieving good health is just the beginning. We believe in caring for the whole person by getting to know you, having conversations and making connections with our patients.
Since opening in August 1994, Novant Health Matthews Medical Center has provided families in Matthews and surrounding counties a wide-range of health services. The hospital offers private patient rooms, cancer services, cardiovascular services, an emergency department, inpatient and outpatient surgery, radiology, laboratories, hospice care, an intensive care unit for critically ill patients and maternity care.
Currently, the hospital is planning construction for a new women?s center that will provide state-of-the-art, comfortable rooms and dedicated support services to better serve women, babies and families.
- Awarded Cycle IV Chest Pain Accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Received the Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Gold Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association.
- Awarded Gold safety award from the N.C. Department of Labor for limiting on-the-job employee injuries.
Whom to Contact
- Jennifer AnthonySenior Financial AnalystPhone: (704) 384-6473
- Roland Bibeau, FACHEPresident & CEOPhone: (704) 384-6391
- Michele Demby
- Karla EnnisCommunity Clinical Nurse EducatorPhone: (704) 384-3557
- Lilian Evans
- Chris HutterSr. Director of Professional & Support ServicesPhone: (704) 384-6500
- Bobbye NewsomeOperations AnalystPhone: (704) 384-6367
- Shannon PierceNurse Manager of Critical CarePhone: (704) 384-6260
- Chimetchia RobinsonManager of Respiratory CarePhone: (704) 384-6937
- Linda ThompsonExecutive Assistant to PresidentPhone: (704) 384-6367
- Barbara Zion