Charlotte Pipe & Foundry Co - Plastics Div
Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Mission Statement
Integrity is our foundation, meeting the expectations of our customers, associates and owners is our commitment.
Statement of Values
* Treat all associates with dignity and respect and provide an environment where success is based on character, ability and results.
* Produce the highest quality product while maintaining the safest and cleanest plants in the industry, always being good environmental citizens.
* Provide the best customer service and continue our tradition of strong customer and vendor relationships.
* Maintain a strong financial base, reinvest most of our profits back into CP&F, and provide a reasonable return to our shareholders.
Whom to Contact
- Kyle BatesExpeditorPhone: (704) 291-3262
- Amber BriggsCost AccountantPhone: 7-047-291-3366
- Maria CoxSr Sales Financial Analyist
- Anna CulbrethPhone: (704) 291-3222
- Alex HelmsProcurement GeneralistPhone: (704) 289-2531
- Tyler HillProject ManagerPhone: (704) 291-3221
- Evan KnappSenior Process & Design EngineerPhone: (704) 291-3319
- Heather McClellanHR DirectorPhone: (704) 291-3265
- Josh SecrestSafety/5S CoordinatorPhone: (704) 291-3284
- Daniel SmithProcess EngineerPhone: (704) 291-3346
- Tim TeeterSafety/5S CoordinatorPhone: (704) 289-2531
- Curran WigginsProject EngineerPhone: (704) 220-3738
- Sommer WilsonHR Administrative AssistantPhone: (704) 291-3257
- Kristen WinchesterAssistant HR ManagerPhone: (704) 291-3291
- Jake Workman5S Co-CoordinatorPhone: (704) 289-2531