- Elderly Care
- Nursing and Rehab
- Physician, Urgent Care
- Physicians, General Practice
- Health Care
- Physicians, Pediatric
- Physician, Anesthesiology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Atrium Health Union is a 175-bed hospital in Monroe, NC, providing comprehensive emergency services and specialty medical care. The campus offers a variety of medical services, including a day surgery center, cancer treatment center, long-term care facility, behavioral health center, specialty care clinics, a community wellness and outreach program, a women and children’s center, interventional heart program and physician practices. Over the past 15-plus years our hospital has been serving the Monroe area, and we have worked to add new services and more specialized physicians and programs to meet the growing healthcare needs of our community.
Whom to Contact
- Laura LaurenzanaSenior Associate - Community Engagement & Corporate ResponsibilityPhone: (980) 993-2609
- Michael LutesSenior Vice President
- Denise WhiteFacility Executive & Chief Nursing Officer
Located in the heart of Union County, NC, in Monroe. The Atrium Health Union campus main entrance is off Franklin Street. It can be accessed via US Hwy 74 as well.