Women in Business Virtual Conference
- Ticket to the Virtual Conference
- A commemorative gift
- An invitation to our exclusive VIP Virtual Networking event (June 25 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.) hosted by these leaders in our region:
- Martha Wegner, Duke Energy
- Dr. Mary Lindsay-Barber, Novant Health Child & Adolescent Medical Group
- Michelle Lancaster, Union County
- Melissa Merrell, Union County Board of Education
- Dr. Melita Mitchell, Johnson C. Smith University
- Dr. Maria Pharr, South Piedmont Community College
- Donna Stepp, Stepp Law Group, PLLC
- Christa Tyson, Ty-Par Commercial Realty
She will focus on:
- Shame in the midst of trauma
- Learn 3 strategies to fortify a champion?s mindset and exponentially project you forward
- Eliminate negative self-talk, and stop fear from paralyzing your efforts to reaching your greatest potential
- Position adversity as an accelerator to success despite overwhelming adversity
Click on the "Register Here" button at the top of this page to complete the first step.
You will receive a confirmation email with a link to a form.
Complete the form you receive in the confirmation email.
You will receive a second email containing instructions about how to join the meeting. Save this information--it's your link to get into the meeting.
REMEMBER: Do not share your meeting link with anyone.