We all need healthy boundaries for healthy relationships both at work and in our personal lives. Appropriate boundaries can help you accomplish more, increase self-esteem, and strengthen relationships. Setting boundaries can be difficult, maintaining them can be even harder, and that was even before 2020 and the COVID-19 Pandemic upended our lives.
Learn how to establish, or reestablish boundaries at a workshop presented by Dr. Adrianne Pinkney of B. Well: Live Consciously. She will inspire you, and give you practical steps to help:
- Set boundaries at work to prevent burnout and resentment
- Set boundaries at home, especially in the complicated times we are in
- Identify where you have allowed your boundaries to be breached, and give you a plan to reestablish them
Can't make the meeting live? Register anyway, and we'll send you the recording.
Registration for this event is a 2-step process:
- Once you complete your registration here, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a form.
- Once you complete that form, you will receive a second email containing information about joining the meeting. You MUST complete this step to be admitted to the meeting. Once you have completed your registration, please do not share your meeting link with anyone
Dr. Adrianne Rochelle Pinkney is the founder of B. Well: Live Consciously, an integrative wellness and life coaching service that offers individual coaching, group coaching, corporate training, wellness retreats, and motivational speaking. She inspires others to consciously create loving lives that work! Dr. Pinkney specializes in Integrative Wellness, Mindfulness, Career coaching, Codependency, Family and Relationship Issues, Men and Women of Color, Bullying, Difficult Teens, and Body Image and Health. Dr. Pinkney has graduated from some of Georgia’s finest schools including Spelman College, the University of Georgia, and Emory University, where she completed her doctoral studies. She is an Ambassador for the Integrative Wellness Academy and promotes whole-life wellness to all. As a coach, she encourages, “Conscious creation through conscious choice.” Adrianne enjoys reading, traveling, eating ice cream and leafy greens (not together), hosting dinner parties, giving and receiving hugs, and doing what she wants.