Union County Women in Business Annual Event
Join the Union County Chamber Women in Business at our annual Professional Development event to gain encouragement and practical tools to help you grow into a stronger, better you.
Our live virtual conference on Thursday, June 11, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. will help you answer the questions ‘Who am I now, and who will I become?’
We’ve invited Dr. Felice Carlton, DNP, RN, FNP-C and Rev. Cathy Hasty, Community Engagement and Spiritual Care Counselor for Novant Health as our speakers for the conference.
Once you complete that form, you will receive a second email containing information about joining the meeting. You MUST complete this step to be admitted to the meeting. Once you have completed your registration, please do not share your meeting link with anyone.
Rev. Cathy Hasty has a Master in pastoral Theology/Counseling, a Master of Divinity, and a BS in Nursing. She has a deep passion for women’s mental health, and will help us think through our identity in the midst of the current times.
In particular she will focus on:
- Shame in the midst of trauma
Dr. Felice Carlton is a Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner, Keynote Speaker and Health Advisor. She will share on Using Adversity as an Accelerator Not as an Oppressor.
- Learn 3 strategies to fortify a champion’s mindset and exponentially project you forward
- Eliminate negative self-talk, and stop fear from paralyzing your efforts to reaching your greatest potential
- Position adversity as an accelerator to success despite overwhelming adversity
We’re excited to announce that we will have a limited number of special VIP tickets available for the conference. They will include:
- Entry to the Virtual Conference
- A commemorative gift package
- An exclusive invitation to a Private Happy Hour event (date TBA) featuring local women leaders in the community.