Kiwanis Club of Monroe
2021 Golf Classic
CALLING ALL GOLFERS!
Have a great time on a beautiful course while supporting the Kiwanis Club of Monroe's Programs.
Registration Now Open
Support our goal to raise money for our scholarships, programs, and clubs.
Register as a golfer, team and/or sponsor today!
Please join us on Thursday, October 21, 2021
at Rolling Hills Country Club
Registration 11 am
Texas Scramble - Shotgun Start 12:30 pm
To register as a golfer, team or sponsor,
Contact Gene Robbins, Golf Tournament Chair
Kiwanis of Monroe supports the following programs in Union County:
- TERRIFIC KIDS - Student recognition program that promotes character development, self-esteem, and perseverance in all UCPS elementary schools plus Union Academy.
- PROJECT KIT (Kiwanis Investing in Tomorrow) - Provides funding for UCPS school social workers to offer small grants to students in need.
- KEY CLUBS - High school version of Kiwanis; located in several UCPS high schools; activities are supported by Kiwanis of Monroe.
- AKTION CLUB - Kiwanis-sponsored group of adults with disabilities who give back to their community through coordinated service projects.
- COLLEGE SPONSORSHIPS - Distributed each year to high school seniors demonstrating academic excellence and a committed to service after a competitive application process (an endowed scholarship, a Key Club scholarship, and one specifically for student attending SPCC).
- HOLIDAY FOOD DRIVE - Supports the Union County Christmas Bureau with a coordinated collection and delivery of thousands of non-perishable food items for families in need.
Presenting Sponsor: Home Instead
Beverage Sponsor: Monarch Knitting Machinery Corporation
Lunch Sponsor: First National Bank
Dinner Sponsor: Hinson Electric
Putting Contest Sponsor: Helms Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
Hole-In-One Prizes Sponsor: Griffin Motor Company
Thank you for your support!