Environmental Health & Safety Breakfast - EHS Best Practices, A Panel Discussion
Name: Environmental Health & Safety Breakfast - EHS Best Practices, A Panel Discussion
Date: April 16, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM EDT
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Join us for a unique opportunity to talk with and learn from Environmental Health and Safety leaders from some of the largest companies in our community as they discuss best practices in the workplace.
This is a great opportunity for small business owners and managers to learn from these EHS leaders on topics important to area businesses. Good for small businesses or those who do not have a dedicated EHS position on staff.
Some of the topics discussed at this panel breakfast will be:
- The top 10 most cited OSHA violations and new OSHA standards
- The health effects of noise on employees and ways to assess noise exposure
- The need for Job Hazard Analyses in companies
- How these EHS leaders are implementing and maintaining a culture of safety in their respective organizations
Our event panelists are:
- Sara Hymel, Risk Manager (Union County Public Schools)
- Jamie Taylor, Director of Environmental, Health, and Safety (Union Power Cooperative)
- Dr. Larry Raymond, Director, Occupational & Environmental Medicine (Atrium Health)
Our event moderator is:
- Stuart Kerkhoff, EHS Manager (RSC Chemical Solutions)
Catering provided by Spiro's Hilltop Fishfare & Steakhouse