Business Networking Luncheon - How to Excel at Virtual Networking
We're excited to announce we have invited Beth Bridges, author, speaker, and Networking Motivator to share lessons learned after attending over 2500 in-person networking events. Her 10 years of experience allowed her to pivot during the COVID-19 outbreak to develop the Virtual Networker's Strategic Plan digital course to help other's make the most of virtual networking.
Beth is going to show us how to excel at virtual networking by sharing with us:
- The unique challenges and opportunities in virtual networking.
- Why “Zoom fatigue” is real and digital communication is so hard… and how to adapt.
- How to look and sound polished but still be authentic and make REAL connections.
She will speak while also giving us multiple opportunities for questions and interaction throughout (so no one get’s “fatigue!”).
Once we've all learned these new tactics, we will have the opportunity to put them into practice in small, focused networking groups. Don't miss this opportunity to meet other members at The Business Connection In Union County - Your Union County Chamber!Registration for this event is a 2-step process:
- Once you complete your registration here, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a form.
- Once you complete that form, you will receive a second email containing information about joining the meeting. You MUST complete this step to be admitted to the meeting. Once you have completed your registration, please do not share your meeting link with anyone.
Beth Bridges became known as the Networking Motivator, after attending over 2500 in-person networking events in 10 years. She is the author of "Networking on Purpose," a strategic guide to face-to-face networking which reached #1 in two categories on Amazon. A born extrovert, she shifted toward introversion after a personal loss in 2018. So when COVID-19 hit, she was fully ready to incorporate virtual networking. She created the Virtual Networker’s Strategic Plan digital course to help others to do the same.