Union County Community Shelter
The Union County Community Shelter is a non-profit organization operating in downtown Monroe, NC. UCCS provides emergency shelter, hot meals, case management, and rapid re-housing services to our local community. Last year, we provided 510 men, women and children 12,469 overnight stays . We assisted 50 households with permanent housing and served 43,935 hot meals. For more information: www.unionshelter.org
Tax deductible donations change lives at the Community Shelter!
Whom to Contact
- Jenn AlexanderCommunity Support Manager
- Kathy BraggExecutive Director
- Derrick BurnellDirector of Client Services
- Jewel ClarkCommunity Operations Manager
- Donna FreemanHousing Stabilization Coordinator
- Melissa McKeownDirector of Client Svcs.
- Rachel SykesCase Manager