About the Role:
The Field Technician will travel to our customers located in North America for installations, service, training and commissioning of new equipment. This position also includes machine troubleshooting including electrical functions, control systems, pneumatics, and some programming.
What you’ll do:
Our ideal candidate:
- Creating detailed service reports and expense reports.
- Work closely with our customer with the goal of customer satisfaction, by resolving customer related issues and follow up on service visits.
- Offer technical support and support over VPN while not at a customer site.
- Customer trainings, including creating training material for on-site and off-site trainings.
- These duties and responsibilities may be modified based on personal development.
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and team orientated attitude.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Electrical knowledge, such as troubleshooting, understanding electrical prints.
Compensation and Benefits:
- PLC knowledge, preferred but not limited to, Siemens S7, Siemens TIA and Siemens Simotion.
- Some pneumatics and hydraulics knowledge.
- Big desire for personal growth and development in a stable and work friendly environment.
- Healthcare plan, paid 100% by company with low deductible, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short and long term disability.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Required tools, work clothes, cell phone, laptop and other supplies are paid for by the company.
- $40K - $95K annually