Village of Lake Park
A chiming clock tower overlooks tree-lined sidewalks connecting the neighborhoods, businesses, churches, schools, shops, offices, and a community center.
Annual events include a Kite Festival, Movies in the Park, Memorial Day Ceremony, Old Fashioned 4th of July Day, Fall Festival, Chili Cook-Off, Christmas tree lighting, and more!
Neighborhoods include traditional single family homes, carefree patio homes, condominiums and townhomes.
Lake Park, NC, incorporated in 1994, is just fifteen miles from downtown Charlotte in northwest Union County.
Whom to Contact
- John BarnesCouncil MemberPhone: (704) 882-9628
- Cheryl BennettFinancial OfficerPhone: (704) 882-8657
- Kristen BowmanCouncil MemberPhone: (704) 350-4341
- Cheri ClarkVillage AdministratorPhone: (704) 882-8657
- David ClevelandMayorPhone: (704) 621-6700
- Pam JackCouncil MemberPhone: (704) 882-0461
- James RecordCouncil MemberPhone: (704) 882-8657
- Fabian SzarkoCouncil MemberPhone: (704) 628-6988
- Sharon WilliamsEconomic Development Commission MemberPhone: (704) 882-3035
In NW Union County NC, 21 minutes from downtown Monroe, 33 minutes from downtown Charlotte, 1 mile east of Hwy 74, 3 miles to I-485.