Benchmark Physical Therapy
- Health Care
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
With two locations in Union County - Waxhaw & Indian Trail - our Physical Therapists are committed to working with you one on one to set your goals and help you achieve them. We?re here to listen and use our hands-on expertise to make a difference in your life. Focused on your full recovery.
Ashley Danehy, PT, DPT, OCS:
- Clinic Director
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University Of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 2013
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Specialist, OCS
- Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator, FCE
- Certified in Integrative Dry Needling, CIDN
- Certified in LSVT BIG Treatment for Parkinson?s Disease
- Clinical interests include orthopaedics, chronic pain, soft tissue interventions, conditions of the back and neck, and neurological conditions,including Parkinson's Disease
At BenchMark Physical Therapy, we’re not about gimmicks. We’re about working with you one on one to help you on your journey to better health. Whether that’s less pain or increased mobility and function, you’ll find our people and our methods are designed for results. As a partner of BenchMark Rehab Partners, we are able to offer a staff of physical therapists who are some of the best in the industry, and who share a common philosophy about patient-centered care.
Whom to Contact
- Dr. Ben Barton. PT, DPT, OCSClinical Director-Indian Trail658 Old Monroe RdSuite BIndian Trail, NC 28079
- Dr. Lindsay Caruthers, PT, DPT, OCSRegional Vice President
- Dr. Ashley E. Danehy, PT, DPT, OCSClinic Director-Waxhaw8121 Kensington Dr Ste EWaxhaw, NC 28173Phone: (704) 256-5115Fax: (704) 256-5149
Located in Waxhaw at the Cureton Town Center beside fellow Chamber Members East Coast Wings and Jersey Mike's Subs.