Small business cybersecurity lunch and learn
The SBA and FTC partnered together to produce cyber guidance designed for small businesses. Our business-leader focused presentation will dive into these topics explaining how to leverage this practical and pragmatic guidance to help protect businesses from cyber-attacks.
• What does the SBA say are the most likely cyber attacks and how do you protect your business from these?
• Why businesses should focus on the cyber basics such as encryption, user management, and backups?
• If you have partners that touch your data or systems - such as hosted email, outsource HR, or managed IT - how do you best protect yourself?
• What are the best ways to protect your email system?
• Discuss the broad range of cyber protections including insurance, physical security, and user education.