Business Networking Luncheon - How to Survive and Thrive in a Down Economy
Thomas Minieri understands that all too well. He was a new business owner that was only two years old during the economic crash of 2008. Despite selling luxury services, which were at the bottom of anyone's list during a down economy, he found ways to innovate, fight for his company, and thrive. His company not only survived the downturn, but grew.
Join YOUR Union County Chamber for our June Virtual Business Networking Luncheon. While we aren't able to connect in person yet, we are adding a virtual networking component to the virtual lunch. Please stick around after the presentation for time to connect with other attendees, and share about your business.
In his presentation, Thomas will share strategies with you to help your business thrive as well.
You will learn:
- Creative ways of increasing revenue without lowering your rates
- How to break through the cautious spending choices of consumers.
- One place you want to increase spending in order to survive
Registration for this event is a 2-step process:
- Once you complete your registration here, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a form.
- Once you complete that form, you will receive a second email containing information about joining the meeting. You MUST complete this step to be admitted to the meeting. Once you have completed your registration, please do not share your meeting link with anyone.