Carolinas HealthCare System
- Elderly Care
- Nursing and Rehab
- Physician, Urgent Care
- Physicians, General Practice
- Health Care
- Physicians, Pediatric
- Physician, Anesthesiology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
CMC-Union provides an array of specialized medical services for you and your family. All medical services are administered by caregivers who are well-trained in their respective areas. From admission to post-discharge education and follow-up, CMC-Union is committed to excellence in patient care and service delivery.
Our mission is to make a positive contribution to the health of the people we serve by continually improving the quality and accessibility of our services.
Our vision is to be the healthcare provider of choice for the people in our region by providing an appropriate continuum of healthcare services.
Our Values: CMC-Union recognizes our employees as our most valuable asset. We have identified four core values successful employees need to strive for in order for us to accomplish our mission.
Commitment: We are dedicated to Carolinas Medical Center-Union, taking pride in our organization and our jobs, projecting a professional image, and striving to be the best in all we do.
Caring: We treat our customers with dignity, giving them the courtesy and gentleness they need. We are helpful; we listen; we communicate; we respond to patient needs.
Teamwork: Linked by our common mission, we respect the professionalism and contributions of our coworkers, understand that physicians are an integral part of the team, value diversity in all its forms, and recognize that people are our greatest assets.
Integrity: We honor and uphold confidentiality, are honest and ethical, keep our commitments, accept responsibility for our actions, and respect the rights of patients, families
- Our Values:
Member EventsMonday May 15, 2017...read more
Whom to Contact
- Bryan EdwardsEMS DirectorPhone: (980) 993-7604
- Angie GreeneDirector Women & Childrens ServicesPhone: (980) 993-3258
- Rachel HorneCommunity Relations
- Lyndsey N KraynockSpecial Events CoordinatorPhone: (980) 993-7359
- Royal LinkManager of Compliance, Privacy Officer & RAC Coord
- Michael LutesPresident
- Dawn PhillipsNurse ManagerPhone: (980) 993-3452
- Heather SmithHuman Resources ConsultantPhone: (980) 993-5022
- Shawn SpohnStrategic Partnerships & Sponsorships
- Denise WhiteVP & Chief Nursing OfficerPhone: (980) 993-3376
Located in the heart of Union County, NC, in Monroe. The CMC Union campus main entrance is on Franklin Street. It can be accessed via US Hwy 74 as well.